Do you want to ...
... contact me for speech therapy?
... or answer some questions first?
A little more about me
I’ve been a Speech Language Pathologist since 2007, working primarily with children. I opened my private practice in 2016 because I wanted to connect directly with clients and families.
My practice is located in Ashland, Oregon. (All of the photos on this website are from around our beautiful town!) My credentials at a glance:
- Bachelors from Southern Oregon University
- Masters from Idaho State University
- Featured in the (February '17) ASHA Leader
- Certificate of clinical competence from American Speech and Hearing Association
- Clinician of the month (February '15) at The Hello Foundation
- Speech therapy clinic owner since 2016, serving clients one-on-one in my Ashland office
- Provider of telepractice (service via distance through videoconferencing) since 2013
Areas of Expertise
Learn more about the areas where I can help
Is your child enrolled in speech therapy? Are you worried about the summer slide, and your child potentially losing speech skills over the summer? Are you a speech-language pathologist working this summer? (I’m right there with you!) Are you looking for fun and engaging ideas for summer activities? If so, grab some sidewalk chalk, and […]
Summer can be a fantastic time for children to gain new experiences and meet new friends. However, it can sometimes be difficult to find the right activities for your child. Does your child have special needs? Are you looking for summer activities in the Rogue Valley? If so, read on. This list highlights the top […]
This week’s topic: Childhood Apraxia of Speech: 5 Favorites for Speech Therapy Sessions describes five of my favorite items and activities to use in speech therapy sessions with children with CAS. If you’d like to know more about Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS), you can read more here. Are you looking for suggestions for toys […]