Do you want to ...
... contact me for speech therapy?
... or answer some questions first?
A little more about me
I’ve been a Speech Language Pathologist since 2007, working primarily with children. I opened my private practice in 2016 because I wanted to connect directly with clients and families.
My practice is located in Ashland, Oregon. (All of the photos on this website are from around our beautiful town!) My credentials at a glance:
- Masters Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Featured in the (February '17) ASHA Leader
- Certificate of clinical competence from American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- 2018 ACE Continuing Education Award from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Speech therapy clinic owner since 2016, serving clients one-on-one in my Ashland office
- Provider of telepractice (service via distance through videoconferencing) since 2013
Areas of Expertise
Learn more about the areas where I can help
Are you a speech language pathologist looking for conversational prompts for your learners? Although we all might pick topics off the top of our heads for conversation, its hard to think of more than a few topics at a time. Because of this, I’m offering 15 Quick and Easy Conversation Prompts for Speech Therapy. What […]
Are you an SLP who writes social skills goals? These goals can be some of the trickiest goals to write! In an effort to help you out a bit, here are the goals I use. I hope these suggestions are helpful and useful! Social skills goals aren’t easy to write. I remember starting out as […]
Are you an SLP intersted in private practice? Would you like to know what owning your own clinic is really like? This article shares three of the most common private practice myths! Keep reading to find out if you’ve heard these myths, and if private practice is right for you. There are some great things […]