Do you want to ...
... contact me for speech therapy?
... or answer some questions first?
A little more about me
I’ve been a Speech Language Pathologist since 2007, working primarily with children. I opened my private practice in 2016 because I wanted to connect directly with clients and families.
My practice is located in Ashland, Oregon. (All of the photos on this website are from around our beautiful town!) My credentials at a glance:
- Bachelors from Southern Oregon University
- Masters from Idaho State University
- Featured in the (February '17) ASHA Leader
- Certificate of clinical competence from American Speech and Hearing Association
- Clinician of the month (February '15) at The Hello Foundation
- Speech therapy clinic owner since 2016, serving clients one-on-one in my Ashland office
- Provider of telepractice (service via distance through videoconferencing) since 2013
Areas of Expertise
Learn more about the areas where I can help
My Favorite (and Least Favorite) Behavior Philosophies discusses a real-life client who struggled with behavior, and how we problem solved that behavior in speech therapy sessions. I also discuss how my own behavior philosophies have changed in my ten years as a speech-language pathologist. A Case Study Seth was a young client who was bright, […]
Are you considering online speech therapy for your child? If so, read on for 3 ways parents can make virtual speech therapy successful. My hope is you’ll learn more about the process and make the most of your speech therapy time. Recently, a client of mine began completing his speech therapy sessions virtually. John (not […]
Are you a parent with toddlers at home, looking for toy recommendations? Are you a speech-language pathologist (SLP) looking for tried-and-true toy ideas for toddlers? Three Favorite Toddler Toys I have often fallen into the trap of buying what I thought was The Perfect Toy. It would provide endless hours of entertainment for my clients. […]