Do you want to ...
... contact me for speech therapy?
... or answer some questions first?
A little more about me
I’ve been a Speech Language Pathologist since 2007, working primarily with children. I opened my private practice in 2016 because I wanted to connect directly with clients and families.
My practice is located in Ashland, Oregon. (All of the photos on this website are from around our beautiful town!) My credentials at a glance:
- Masters Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Featured in the (February '17) ASHA Leader
- Certificate of clinical competence from American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- 2018 ACE Continuing Education Award from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Speech therapy clinic owner since 2016, serving clients one-on-one in my Ashland office
- Provider of telepractice (service via distance through videoconferencing) since 2013
Areas of Expertise
Learn more about the areas where I can help
As an SLP, I’ve often wanted to hear advice on working with toddlers from another SLP who is both an SLP and a (current) toddler mom. As such, my SLP friend Jill offered to answer some of my questions about the intersection of the two. This is great reading for SLPs or toddler parents who […]
Welcome to the second in a multi-part series about how to help children with big worries. Please check out Part 1 to learn where to get started. This post will cover what to do next, after you’ve accomplished those initial steps. Part 1 recommends additional reading, offers four easy lessons, and will get you started. […]
Are you a parent or speech-language pathologist helping a child with big worries? This post – aimed at helping children with big worries – is targeted for parents and professionals working with children. Children with a wide variety of diagnoses and needs can have big worries. What can adults do to help? I’ll outline four […]