Do you want to ...
... contact me for speech therapy?
... or answer some questions first?
A little more about me
I’ve been a Speech Language Pathologist since 2007, working primarily with children. I opened my private practice in 2016 because I wanted to connect directly with clients and families.
My practice is located in Ashland, Oregon. (All of the photos on this website are from around our beautiful town!) My credentials at a glance:
- Bachelors from Southern Oregon University
- Masters from Idaho State University
- Featured in the (February '17) ASHA Leader
- Certificate of clinical competence from American Speech and Hearing Association
- Clinician of the month (February '15) at The Hello Foundation
- Speech therapy clinic owner since 2016, serving clients one-on-one in my Ashland office
- Provider of telepractice (service via distance through videoconferencing) since 2013
Areas of Expertise
Learn more about the areas where I can help
So You Want to Be an SLP: Professional Q&A Last summer, I met an undergraduate student who was considering becoming an SLP. She came into the clinic to observe me working with clients, and we conducted an interview. I thought this article might be helpful for other SLPs or aspiring SLPs. For anyone interested in […]
For the past four years, I’ve provided telepractice service in the school setting. That means, I use videochat to work with clients who need speech therapy services. I currently work part time in a school contract, where I provide both telepractice and in person service. I spend most days videochatting from home. But I do visit […]
Helpful Lessons Learned: SLP Intern Interview includes a transcript of an interview I did with my SLP intern during her private practice internship. Read on to review lessons Dene learned during her internship at this clinic. This would be an excellent read for other SLP students who are looking ahead at having an internship of […]