Do you want to ...
... contact me for speech therapy?
... or answer some questions first?
A little more about me
I’ve been a Speech Language Pathologist since 2007, working primarily with children. I opened my private practice in 2016 because I wanted to connect directly with clients and families.
My practice is located in Ashland, Oregon. (All of the photos on this website are from around our beautiful town!) My credentials at a glance:
- Bachelors from Southern Oregon University
- Masters from Idaho State University
- Featured in the (February '17) ASHA Leader
- Certificate of clinical competence from American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- 2017 ACE Continuing Education Award from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Speech therapy clinic owner since 2016, serving clients one-on-one in my Ashland office
- Provider of telepractice (service via distance through videoconferencing) since 2013
Areas of Expertise
Learn more about the areas where I can help
This post is perfect for SLPs looking for a simple but effective lesson for September. In September, apples are ready to pick, and apple-themed activities can be perfect for preschool and elementary-aged students to target prepositions, vocabulary and more. Read on for a step-by-step lesson guide so you can easily use these ideas in your […]
This is a re-publish of one of our most popular summer blog posts – 5 Summer Sidewalk Chalk Games. We are bringing it out of the vault to share this summer, since we’ve heard that it’s been helpful for SLPs and parents looking for some fun summer activities. Enjoy! Is your child enrolled in speech therapy? […]
It’s May, which means we’ve got glitter on the speech room floor, my desk is a mess, and I don’t have a ton of time for lesson planning – so I’ve gathered 15 useful websites for speech therapy, and I’m sharing them with you today. Activity plan? Done. Are you a busy speech-language pathologist? Are […]