Do you want to ...
... contact me for speech therapy?
... or answer some questions first?
A little more about me
I’ve been a Speech Language Pathologist since 2007, working primarily with children. I opened my private practice in 2016 because I wanted to connect directly with clients and families.
My practice is located in Ashland, Oregon. (All of the photos on this website are from around our beautiful town!) My credentials at a glance:
- Bachelors from Southern Oregon University
- Masters from Idaho State University
- Featured in the (February '17) ASHA Leader
- Certificate of clinical competence from American Speech and Hearing Association
- Clinician of the month (February '15) at The Hello Foundation
- Speech therapy clinic owner since 2016, serving clients one-on-one in my Ashland office
- Provider of telepractice (service via distance through videoconferencing) since 2013
Areas of Expertise
Learn more about the areas where I can help
Helpful Lessons Learned: SLP Intern Interview includes a transcript of an interview I did with my SLP intern during her private practice internship. Read on to review lessons Dene learned during her internship at this clinic. This would be an excellent read for other SLP students who are looking ahead at having an internship of […]
This post, Four Useful Goals for Late Talkers, is written for speech-language pathologists (SLPs). I hope this article provides you with some new ideas for writing specific goals for your toddler clients! Four Useful Goals for Late Talkers About three years ago, my work settings started to change. They focused on working with younger and […]
My Favorite (and Least Favorite) Behavior Philosophies discusses a real-life client who struggled with behavior, and how we problem solved that behavior in speech therapy sessions. I also discuss how my own behavior philosophies have changed in my ten years as a speech-language pathologist. A Case Study Seth was a young client who was bright, […]