Do you want to ...
... contact me for speech therapy?
... or answer some questions first?
A little more about me
I’ve been a Speech Language Pathologist since 2007, working primarily with children. I opened my private practice in 2016 because I wanted to connect directly with clients and families.
My practice is located in Ashland, Oregon. (All of the photos on this website are from around our beautiful town!) My credentials at a glance:
- Bachelors from Southern Oregon University
- Masters from Idaho State University
- Featured in the (February '17) ASHA Leader
- Certificate of clinical competence from American Speech and Hearing Association
- Clinician of the month (February '15) at The Hello Foundation
- Speech therapy clinic owner since 2016, serving clients one-on-one in my Ashland office
- Provider of telepractice (service via distance through videoconferencing) since 2013
Areas of Expertise
Learn more about the areas where I can help
Are you an SLP? Do you want to learn more about telepractice? Are you already practicing in this setting, and do you want some tips to build your skills and get started? If so, this article is for you. Telepractice Gone Wrong: 3 Scenarios and How to Deal I will share my three most common […]
So You Want to Be an SLP: Professional Q&A Last summer, I met an undergraduate student who was considering becoming an SLP. She came into the clinic to observe me working with clients, and we conducted an interview. I thought this article might be helpful for other SLPs or aspiring SLPs. For anyone interested in […]
For the past four years, I’ve provided telepractice service in the school setting. That means, I use videochat to work with clients who need speech therapy services. I currently work part time in a school contract, where I provide both telepractice and in person service. I spend most days videochatting from home. But I do visit […]