Do you want to ...
... contact me for speech therapy?
... or answer some questions first?
A little more about me
I’ve been a Speech Language Pathologist since 2007, working primarily with children. I opened my private practice in 2016 because I wanted to connect directly with clients and families.
My practice is located in Ashland, Oregon. (All of the photos on this website are from around our beautiful town!) My credentials at a glance:
- Bachelors from Southern Oregon University
- Masters from Idaho State University
- Featured in the (February '17) ASHA Leader
- Certificate of clinical competence from American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- 2017 ACE Continuing Education Award from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Speech therapy clinic owner since 2016, serving clients one-on-one in my Ashland office
- Provider of telepractice (service via distance through videoconferencing) since 2013
Areas of Expertise
Learn more about the areas where I can help
It’s May, which means we’ve got glitter on the speech room floor, my desk is a mess, and I don’t have a ton of time for lesson planning – so I’ve gathered 15 useful websites for speech therapy, and I’m sharing them with you today. Activity plan? Done. Are you a busy speech-language pathologist? Are […]
This post, Four Helpful Tips for Communicating with People who Stutter is an article for parents and educators who would like tips for communicating with people who stutter. This is part 3 of a 3 part series, you can read part one, or part two if you’d like more information on this topic. Communication Partners […]
This is part two in a three part series on stuttering and speech therapy. Part one was an article for parents on what to expect during first speech therapy sessions. You may want to check that out before you read on. Does your child attend speech therapy for stuttering? Are you thinking of enrolling your […]