Hi, I'm Sarah .
As a private practice Speech Language Pathologist, I offer an alternative to services provided by hospitals and schools.
My sessions are longer, I devote individual attention to each client, and I personally celebrate every step they make.
I work with clients of all levels, from those with significant behavioral or developmental challenges to those who just need a little help saying the /s/ sound. To learn more, scroll down.
- I’ve been a Speech Language Pathologist since 2007, working in schools and as a private contractor
- I work primarily with children
- I have a Bachelors degree from Southern Oregon University
- I have a Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology from Idaho State University
- I hold my certificate of clinical competence from the American Speech and Hearing Association
- I’m licensed to practice in Oregon, Washington and California
- I was clinician of the month at THF February 2015